Lee C. Henning, Partner
Lee Henning is one of the founding partners of Henning, Keedy & Lee P.L.L.C.
He was a 1985 graduate of the University of Utah Law School where he obtained numerous academic awards and graduated 5th in his class. Lee spent the first 10 years of his legal career as an associate and then a partner with the Salt Lake City firm of Christiansen and Jensen, P.C., a large law firm that worked primarily for insurance companies.
In 1995 Lee and his family relocated to the Flathead Valley, and he now practices throughout the state of Montana, while still taking on the occasional case in Utah.
Lee’s practice still includes insurance defense and commercial cases, but he also uses his many years of insurance expertise to help injured people.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Insurance Defense
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
Bar Memberships and Special Admissions:
- 1985, Utah and U.S. District Court
- District of Utah; 1995
- Montana, U.S. District Court
- District of Montana and U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- University of Utah College of Law, J.D., 1985
- Mankato State University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude, 1981
- Bethany Lutheran College, A.A., 1979
- Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Freeland, Michigan, October 31 1958