Rebecca Henning-Rutz, Attorney
Rebecca “Becky” Henning-Rutz graduated from the University of Montana with her law degree in 2006 and has been working in Kalispell ever since. Becky has been working as an associate for Henning, Keedy & Lee since 2007.
During law school, Becky participated in Moot Court where her team won best brief at the Northwest Moot Court Competition held in Spokane, Washington. Becky worked hard at academics, graduating fourth in her law school class at the University of Montana in 2006.
Becky’s primary focus at Henning, Keedy & Lee is personal injury ranging from auto accidents to slip and falls and medical malpractice. However, Becky also enjoys assisting people with their estate planning and has also represented homeowner’s associations with their various legal needs.
- Personal injury
- Civil Litigation
- Homeowner’s Association Representation
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Defense
- State of Montana 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Montana 2006
- State Bar of Montana
- Montana Trial Lawyer’s Association
- American Association for Justice
- Order of the Barristers
- University of Montana, JD with High Honors, 2006
- Montana State University, BA, 2003
- Flathead High School, 1999
- Saginaw, Michigan