After suffering a bicycle or pedestrian injury, you need to focus on recovering from your injuries.
If you or a loved one have been injured by a vehicle while walking or riding on a bicycle, you may have a claim. Grizzly Law has experienced bicycle or pedestrian injury attorneys who can fight on your behalf, so that you can focus on healing.Talk to an Injury Attorney Now
Examples of Accidents Caused by Negligence:
- A driver who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A distracted driver
- Talking on a cell phone
- Distractions caused by other passengers
- A driver failing to obey traffic control at an intersection
- Stop signs
- Stop bars
- A driver turning into or in front of a bicycle or pedestrian
- Illegally parked vehicles blocking the driver’s view
- A driver not yielding to a bicycle or pedestrian in an intersection
What Does the Law Say About Pedestrian Accidents?
…when traffic control signals are not in place or not in operation, the operator of a vehicle shall yield the right-of-way, slowing down or stopping if necessary, to a pedestrian crossing the roadway within a marked crosswalk or within an unmarked crosswalk at an intersection, but a pedestrian may not suddenly leave a curb or other place of safety and walk or run into the path of a vehicle that is so close that it is impossible for the operator to yield.
Damages collected for a bicycle or pedestrian injury can include one or more of the following:
- Medical bills
- Past and future loss of earning capacity
- Past and future physical impairment or disfigurement
- Past and future loss of income
- Mental anguish or pain and suffering
- Property damage
Our attorneys are here to help you with your bicycle or pedestrian injury.Get a Free Injury Consultation