Motorcycle Crash Specialists
When a motorcycle accident strikes, the effects can be severe, permanent, and even catastrophic.
If you’ve been injured and need a motorcycle accident attorney, look no further than Grizzly Law. We can help you navigate the unique challenges of ensuring maximum compensation from your motorcycle accident.
Hiring an Attorney
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash it’s critical you talk to a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, motorcycles and their riders can carry a stigma of irresponsibility, sometimes even with the insurance companies that are paid to cover them.
Although motorcycles can brake faster than other vehicles, their riders are not surrounded by a cage designed to save them when an accident occurs. They also don’t have the benefits of seatbelts or airbags. What would have been a fender bender in a car or truck can be much more serious if one or both of the vehicles happens to be a motorcycle.
Motorcycle Crash Checklist
Following is a list of items specific to motorcycle crashes which could be essential to making a case for compensation:
- Road Conditions – Road damage, poor drainage, snow, or ice impact a vehicle with two wheels much more than a vehicle with four.
- Road Construction – Traversing a road construction site with loose gravel, dust, uneven lanes, or other obstructions can be a motorcycle crash waiting to happen.
- Blind Spots – Due to their size, motorcycles can be more difficult to see. Other vehicles may change lanes into a motorcycle causing an accident.
- Drunk Drivers – Drunk drivers have a slower response rate and have impaired driving skills which affect drivers in all categories.
- Car Doors – Again, because motorcycles are often more difficult to see, they can find themselves as victims to parked car doors opening on the side of the road or street.