Legal services meant to solve real problems.
The professionals at Grizzly Law are ready to provide the legal services you need, when you need them. If you have legal questions, we have the answers. If you need legal representation, we have the expertise. If you require a personal injury attorney, family law attorney, criminal law attorney, or DUI lawyer… you’ve come to the right place.
If you are involved in an auto accident, the whole world can seem to be moving at light speed. Be sure to slow down and make smart decisions. For example, make sure you get appropriate medical care. Not only is medical care important so you can heal, but medical care also shows insurance companies that you were truly hurt.
The attorneys at Grizzly Law are personal injury experts. We can help you with injuries from:
- An accident at work;
- A traffic accident (car, bike, or pedestrian);
- An injury from a faulty product or repair;
- A mistake during medical treatment (medical malpractice);
- A slip and fall; or
- Wrongful death of a family member.
A Family Law attorney addresses legal issues arising out of relationships among family members, such as divorce, child custody, child support, and/or adoption. If you require a divorce lawyer, child custody lawyer, or parenting plan attorney — we can help.
Hire a family law attorney if you need help with:
- Adoption (child or adult)
- Dissolution of Marriage (divorce)
- Parenting Plan (child custody)
- Child Support Determinations
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Parenting Plan
- Grandparents’ Visitation Actions
Facing criminal charges is one of the most terrifying events you will ever face and it is important to have dedicated, experienced professionals fighting for you.
Our team has the Criminal Law attorneys you need to get a quick resolution. If you have been charged with a crime or require a DUI attorney, look no further.
Get legal help for:
- Driver’s License reinstatement
- Misdemeanors of all types
- Postconviction relief (District Court to Supreme Court)
SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY
A Social Security Disability lawyer with Grizzly Law has experience dealing directly with the Social Security Administrations and will act as a liason between you and them. Also, if an issue pops up during the application process, Grizzly Law has the skills and experience to help you through the process and to represent you and argue your case at your hearing. If you need a Social Security Disability lawyer, we can help!
A Grizzly Law Social Security Disability Lawyer can:
- complete an initial review of your case;
- communicate with the Social Security Administration;
- help you gather and organize medical evidence;
- represent you at a disability hearing; and most importantly
- greatly improve your chances for approval.